– A distinctive design that is different from any other phone.. You have a flagship phone in a small body in a folded state.. Samsung has reduced the size of the screen hinge and developed the design – to be more suitable for one-handed use.
The phone is IPX8 certified.
The phone supports 5G networks.
– Stereo external headphones that provide a remarkably distinctive and stereoscopic sound.
– Qualcomm’s leading Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor to get the strongest possible performance.
The latest Android 12 operating system with the Samsung interface for the One UI 4.1 Flip.
– Foldable screen of excellent size, high quality and great reliability from Samsung .. with a variable frequency from 1 to 120 Hz to preserve the battery.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
When folded, the phone has dimensions of 165.2 x 71.9 x 6.9 mm, and when folded, it will have dimensions of 84.9 x 71.9 x 17.1 mm. As for the weight of the phone, it is estimated at 187 grams.
The phone supports the Nano Sim and the e-Sim.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
The phone comes with a fresh water resistance rating of IPX8 up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in manufacturing the phone comes from the glass with Victus+ protection with an aluminum frame, and Samsung announced that the phone is more resistant to falling and scratching.
The screen comes in the form of a 6.7-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X hole, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2640 pixels, with a pixel density of 426 pixels per inch, supports 120Hz refresh rate, and supports HDR10 + with a maximum brightness of 1200 lumens .. As for the secondary screen, it comes Next to the rear camera, it comes from the type of Super AMOLED with an area of 1.9 inches, with a quality of 260 x 512 pixels, with a protection layer of Gorilla Glass Victus Plus.
It comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB of UFS 3.1 type, with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from the new and pioneering Qualcomm company, Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, with 4 nano technology, with an Adreno 730 graphics processor, as it is the same as in the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, as the processor provides excellent performance even with heavy games. Very impressive.
The front camera comes with a 10-megapixel resolution, with an F/2.4 lens slot.
The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single flash. LED flash type.
The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports Slow Motion imaging in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second. It also supports imaging in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- External speakers support stereo sound to get stereo sound with outstanding performance.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button and supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, barometric pressure, and gyroscope.
- The USB port comes from the latest type, Type C, and also supports the OTG feature.
The battery comes with a capacity of 3700 mAh with fast charging of 25 watts, wireless charging of 15 watts and reverse wireless charging of 4.5 watts.
The phone is available with the Android 12 operating system with the new Samsung One UI 4.1 interface.
The phone is available in gray, bora violet, rose gold, and blue.
Black, Blue, Burble, Shimmer Gold
There are no reviews yet.